Skip to main content

A gurl and her food - fitness and finances


So I have finally decided that I need to lose this weight and I love how Jennifer Hudson has lost her weight.. I decided that 2011 is going to be the best year of my life.

Below is the deal I'm doing for the month of April... I also am going to walk/run everyday at least 30 min. I hate hate hate cardio.. you shouldn't say hate but I realize as a apple bodied girl... that cardio and carbs are against me. Well I'm about to fight both of them with the following deal.

I'm going to do it.. who is with me. My goal is to be lose 100lbs in 1 year if JHUD can lose 80lbs so can I!
NO EXCUSES....



Buy 10 = $18.00
Use the $5.00 off 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Target coupon PRINT Plus..
Use the $4.00/10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones coupon PRINT
Wow! Check out all these current Weight Watchers Smart Ones coupons available…

*$5 off 12 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Products
*$4 off any 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Products
*$3 off any 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones products
*$3 off any 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Products

You can use these coupons to score some sweet deals at Target…

*Buy 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Entrees $1.80 each
Total = $18
Use the $5/10 Smart One Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $4/10 coupon found here
Final cost $0.90 each!

*Or if your Target is offering up the FREE $5 Target gift card with 7 frozen food items promo:

Buy 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Entrees $1.80 each
Total = $18
Use the $5/10 Smart One Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $4/10 coupon found here
Pay $9
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost only $0.40 per entree!



I saved a total of 15.02$. ($11.02 + $5 gift card).. I am going back for more.. because the entire month of April I am only eating Weight Watchers... just to see how this food really is............ 30 days have September, APRIL, June, and November.

Let us see how this month goes. I may have to add some weights so that I don't get all floppy as my grandma says. I can only eat 28-33 points a day.

Weight Points Weight Points
150 pounds 18 to 23 points 150 to 174lbs 20 to 25 points
175 to 199lbs 22 to 27 points 200 to 224lbs 24 to 29 points
225 to 249lbs 26 to 31 points 250 to 274lbs 28 to 33 points
275 to 299lbs 29 to 34 points 300 to 324lbs 30 to 35 points
325 to 349lbs 31 to 36 points Over 350lbs 32 to 37 points


Love ya'll

Ms. Frugal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Panty Droppers My Tito's Vodka cocktail recipe!

My drink of choice.. Pink Panty Droppers... great for a girls night. (this is for the TITo's contest I'm trying to win) Pink Panty Dropper   1/2 a Coronoa Light 1.5 ounces of  Titos vodka a spoonful or two of frozen pink lemonade stir well and serve over ice  Every drink served in a mason jar tastes better. :-)

We back to business

  Hey guys,   Distractions come in your life and deter you from the things you love.  Here I am back at doing what I love. Saving and writing.  Over the course of the past 6 years so many things have changed with me personally however the frugal in me stays the same. I don't think that will ever change!       So inflation is showing us all who is boss. With an open market companies can charge whatever for a product they are selling. However I feel like the gas and food prices are price gauging. With that being said. I look forward to utilizing the skills I learned the first recession I went through as an adult to get me through whatever this is.   👊    Back to business. 

Freelancer.com 2012 SXSW Tradeshow Giveaway

This is a late post: What a week I had at SXSW! Best Birthday of my 33 years.  I decided not just to celebrate a week or month but the whole year! Clearly I am celebrating by myself for the most part. I won the TV below. by creating an account on Freelancer.com.. Matt Barrie flipped the coin between myself and another guy and I WON I WON I WON.. I practically yelled outloud. This is one of many wins this year. I am addicted to the win and not the actual item that I win, does that make sense? I LOVE TO WIN! The month of March was a win-win month for me... on March 15,2010  Frelancer.com was having a giveaway for tv's so I retweeted and went to their booth during the trade show.   ..... .......SXSW is now my official BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY for the rest of my years... lol. The CEO Matt Barrie of Freelancer.com turned out to be handsome by the way so I took a picture with him. He's a great business man from what I've head.   Freelancer.com is great for entrepreneurs lik